Thursday, May 23, 2019

Tractor in hospital

AM mix, sauna, 4 Kiron/Odebolt gals come to rec center to play pickleball.  #we4nomore   At home Denny is spraying off the house until Brian comes to give the 4020 a ride to Dedham.   I got a haircut at 11 with Daytona.  At home I tried to sort/put in folders some of my accumulation of papers.  We got an Email saying they would work on our cement patio at the end of next week/ dependent on weather and DOT orders.   I went to Ginny's for study 2-4.  When I got home Denny was gone with the tractor delivery and so we didn't eat Mexican at Schleswig.  I really enjoy exercising with the gals at the rec center.  Hopefully all my huffing and puffing will help me be healthier.

Denny and I at 4-H camp before we were married..
Swede and Norse

No comments:

Post a Comment