Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Tuesday May 21 Happy Birthday Denny!!!

Denny is 69!!  I bought him some pickles, juice, and beef sticks.  I would have gotten him a tool sleeve to store his new "Larson" tools, but he ordered my idea on Amazon, so technically he bought his own present.




Blizzard weather ... only 10 degrees above freezing
AM mix at 5:30.  I had a cup of coffee at the rec center and then went to OGT.  Julie came over and we putted a little in honor of a Tuesday golf day ... THAT IS TOO COLD TO BE OUTSIDE!!!!
Denny and I used a gift certificate from the Storm Lake clinic doctor who used our Jeep for a few months last year.  The Smokin Herford brisket was really good.  At home we had a 8 pm phone call with family.  Denny said he slept better with out a pillow.  Who Knew???


Such a cute picture of Anabel and Howard


No comments:

Post a Comment