Monday, May 13, 2019

Back Home

Luke helped me carry a load to my car before he went to work.  Rose, Karen, and I took the strider bike to the park.  Back at their place, Rose and I read books and then she read books on the bed while I took a short nap.  I headed to Trader Joes after we had a delicious leftover lunch.  NOTE TO SELF.  When traveling from Trader Joes to 2981 Orchard Avenue and using Google maps ... Be sure to plug in the right address.  How I plugged in the MSP airport ... I have no idea, but I am sure my trip home would have been faster if I had NOT gone by way of the departure flight area of MSP airport.  Uffta!!! Oh, my !!! Don't know how I did that, but I'll double check next time and not just blindly follow the verbal map voice.  Besides that goose chase I had a non-eventful trip home.  At home we visited and sampled Trader Joes and enjoyed a fire in the coop.



No comments:

Post a Comment