Friday, May 3, 2019

Fun Jack Day :)

Denny got home from discing at 12:30 am.  That is a 17 hour day of tractor driving.  Needless to say I did not wait up for him.  I left for water aerobics before he got up.   I left for Cherokee about 6:30.  Missy called on the way so I stopped the car and talked to her.  I had a great day with Jack.  In the am we just hung out.  101 things kept him busy ... from Missy's shoes ... to plastic tractors ... the glider bike ... eating yogurt ... "helping" with laundry ... playing with Piper.  It was so fun ... then the best part happened at 11 when the Rumba started.  Jack is not fond of it and wanted to be held.  He was getting heavy and so I sat in the rocker in his room and hw slept from 11 -1  ... in my arms.  So sweet!!!  Jason came home for lunch and Jack was up before he left.  Then into Cherokee  parks, garage sales, and Fareway.  We played outside until Mandy got home.  I stopped at garage sales in Holstein before going home.
Let me put it in Black and White ... I LOVED my day with Jack today.






No comments:

Post a Comment