Monday, May 6, 2019

Early to IG

It is so good to sweat ... even though I don't do very many of the exercises the right way ... it is still enough to make me sweat.  I was having a cup of coffee and reading at Rec center and moved to pool area because a swimmer needed at buddy in to pool area so she could go in the pool.   I waited for Shopko to open.  Got 3 colors of blue paint, weed/feed grass fertilizer, and 2 bags of mulch at Bomgaars.   At home I painted 7 pots and 7 peonie stands.   I was so happy with all that I got done today.  I put all the sprouts of dahlias in pots with miracle grow potting soil, I put all the sunflowers in bigger pots.   I went slow all day, but it seems I got a lot done.   It was raining and so Denny got off work.  He made salad for supper and we headed to bed.  Very tired.


 Thank you, Lord for the many blessings that I have in my life ... that I treasure in my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment