Friday, May 31, 2019

Such a fun day I could not go to sleep last night.

Pickleball with Sue K at 5 15.  The to the grocery store and Dose garage sale.  At 9:30 I went to golf with Julie and shot a 53.  Home by noon.  Worked outside all day.  Clean greenhouse.  Till around flower beds.  Denny mowed.  Pizza for supper.  Put more stuff up in loft.  Raked Maple whirlygigs off coop cement. Fire.  Talked to Matt who has water problems in his basement. UFFTA!!!  They took out the carpet and are now trying to figure out how to fix/cleanup/floor cover the basement.  We were shot after working the afternoon.  Gail gave me a plant, I don't really know why she gave it to me, but I happily took it and put it in a blue pot.

Denny sprayed off the picnic table and treated it with linseed oil.

The painted CSA barn looks great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment