Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday July 18 26

Missy went to husk sweet corn for Widow's luncheon, so Brooks and I were outside pulling weeds, The breakfast cereal by shell tree with Anabel. I left for luncheon about 11. Stopped at Dad's and left some sweet corn and green beans. Took flowers to put on the tables. The ladies really seem to like them. Then to Storm Lake. Took Missy's bike from Stephen to have a routine look over. I just shopped around SL. Got a couple tops at Maurices and Goodwill. Home for leftover luncheon supper. To the deck for sunset. I put Christmas card on 3 sided plastic pages from 2010 and 2011. Denny read me letters from some of out friends. Quite a memory. Love that guy. I decided last night as we watched a movie from 12 -1:30 we are on a month's staycation. #0days of us just being together with no lace to go and nothing to do. I really like it. Pictures I looked through 2006 pictues and found some to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment