Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday July 10

Uff ta... Time flies. A little over a month and school starts. Today I headed over to Howard's with Brooks again. At home I worked on the mountain of dishes from baking pesto plus other stuff. I worked a little on hour long video I have to watch for class. I invited Howard and Mandy over for lunch. We had ham sandwiches and zucchini fettuccine. Or something like that. Missy and Phillip had story time in BC then they took boys to Sioux City to shop and eat. I watched the kids. They were great. Mary G. brought over supper at 6 and ate with us. My ankle has been hurting me today. I can't think that I did any thing to it. I bit into a cookie after Mary had left and the temporary crown came off my root canal. Uffta. Summer pictures Brian, Jenny, and Kesed putting CSA share in the back of vehicle. Denny and I picking off the ends of beans sitting out on the deck. Ladies at Vicki's lake house. Mandy and Jason picked out Boundary water soft t shirts for 3 Jensens.

No comments:

Post a Comment