Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday July `15, 2012

I went out at 7 and pulled weeds after one-a -day. Got basket of flowers for front of church. Took kids in for donuts. My oh my There is always lots of sticky frosting. Makes me happy those kids are not mine. I don't really worry about getting their church clothes messy. Sure love to go in early with the Grands for donuts before Sunday school. AFter church I got 4 pizza at Sparkies. Luke and Karen, Pete and Carol, Mandy and Grandpa, Laura and Stephen, Denny and myself and Jensens. it was nice to eat together. Not organized, but we got the food down. Pizza, cukes, stir fried veggies, and two kinds of cookies, bars. Then out to check out the cowboy hideout, and CSA shed and garden, and red wattle pigs and chickens. I got a needed Sunday nap. Took all the Awana store stuff to church with Stephen for prayer time. Pictures Donuts with Grands, The Cowboy Hide out Railing to prevent fall outs. Ladder boards to help ascend. Luke and Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment