Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Denny to SC to check on Thyroid

Howard is still in the hospital. Denny was up early to shower so he can get to SC by 8.I stopped by the hospital before going to school. Howard was sitting up and he looked pretty good. I asked them to text me when Dr. Luft came. When I came down at 8:20 Linda was here. At school a student thought about leaving, but didn't. Yea!! It is Cathy H. birthday and we talked to the student. Another student might have a chance at a paying EBCE job with the recycle truck that he would also get credit for. I had a couple of answers to Laurie's prayer for help just when I needed it. I found out I am not the best talking about reproduction/ contraception etc. but I tried my best. Tomorrow I go the the grocery store with them. Probably more up my alley. After school I stopped by the hospital and stayed for a while. Mildred came and brought flowers and Howard had me raise the head of the bed so he could visit. We three talked for a while, then I left and went outside and ran/trudged/walked the trail. After I got done I got 10 ounces for salad at 30 cents an ounce for Denny and I to share. Pretty good. Mandy came to work at 7. I visited a little before heading home. I met Missy going in to town. She was planning to walk the trail with Ranae and then stop and see Howard. At home I picked flowers for CSA tomorrow. Denny's trip to SC went fine. One of spots on his thyroid was gone and the other seemed reduced. Pictures are from last year. The get together at Sac City. What a blessing to have Howard and Anabel in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment