Saturday, August 18, 2012

We have been married 39 years!!

My nice husband made coffee and we had it and cinnamon rolls out on the deck. I worked on school work. Mandy came over after work and fell asleep on the love seat. She said she would like eggs and bacon about 10, but she didnt wake up and we had Howard over to eat with us. We carried the eggs and bacon up to the deck so Howard would not have to climb the steps. After we to done eating it started to be a nice gentle rain and so we sat under the overhang for a while. Then Howard went home and we chased Mandy back to the country condo. I worked on organizing my pots and pans cupboard. I reconciled the bank and my check register out under the big tree in front. At 4 we went to a show in Denison. Bourne Legacy. Then to Wal-Mart. Then to Ute for grilled prime rib and shrimp. YUM gReat anniversary. Picture is at Ute.

No comments:

Post a Comment