Sunday, August 5, 2012

Monday August 6

One week until school starts. Another full day for me, mostly just in our apartment. It has been filled with stuff and not put away this weekend. Mandy worked last night and came over after work. I went to see Howard and ask him over for lunch. Did lots of laundry. Filled dishwasher. I had ham sandwiches and Becky's pasta salad for lunch with Missy, Evan, Brooks, and Howard. I had a mammogram at 2 and then got prescriptions, and stopped at school to pick up Jensen home school material. I painted my corner of the resource room. At home I read for a while and picked sweet corn for supper. Denny and I chilled by fire pit and hada burgers and corn for supper. Then in to watch Olympics. Looking back it doesn't look like that full of a day, but I am tired. My ankle is a little swollen, not really sore, but not quite right either. Pictures are from Barn Party. It was Jan and John Cooks 39th anniversary on August 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment