Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Howard in hospital

I got as text last night from Mandy. She was at the hospital and reminding me that Howard would like his paper and shaver. I stopped to get them before going to the hospital. Mandy had gone into the hospital after 10 and was sleeping on three chairs when I came into the room. He had been up several times during the night. Pretty much like home. At school the day was full. Kinda funny 3 of us teachers wore skirts today. One student is not doing well at his EBCE. It is hard to teach students how to work if they haven't seen a good work ethic. After classes I visited with teachers about some of my concerns. About 4:45 I went to the hospital. Jensens were just leaving. Mandy, Linda and Denny were there. Howard had asked for chocolate milk and sherbet for supper. I headed to the grocery store with Mandy before her friends came out to the country Condo. Mandy has decided with Howard being in the hospital to postpone her move back to Denver for a month. At home Laurie had come to get Evan for a visit at their cabin up in Minnesota. So good to share with her. Gary came to see Dad at hospital and Missy went back into visit. I was in bed by 9. Denny got home about then,too. Pictures are from Triathlon at Twin Lakes. Me and girls before race, Missy and me after we got our station set up. Getting out of the water. The girls ran( slash they walked, I trudged) the last couple miles with me. What a blessing!!!! Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment