Monday, August 27, 2012

Grandpa comes home from hospital

Denny and Mandy left for Omaha at 6:15. I stopped to see Howard at the hospital, Mandy went into the hospital about 3 and didn’t get him out until about 5:30. They had written down the wrong medications. Cathy let me know that I have to have science Independent living class for Jen/Lauren. Two upperclassmen gone today, so 2 less classes to teach. Started recipe book with Carlie. Mandy texted me to come to Howard's house at 4:30 and go over Gpa's meds with her and Missy. I ran 4 miles very slowly. We cleaned out the coop, then watched TV with Mandy. I worked on filling out World History worksheets. I got my mouse that was in the car!!! Pictures are from 2008 when Mandy graduated from Nursing at University of Iowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment