Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The barn's west side got painted

It's Dad's birthday today. He is missed. Mandy stopped over after work. Then we went to Howard's. He ate at Sac County Cattleman's and had a beautiful time last night. He was headed into Arthur to meet a painter. His name is John Carroll- apinting farm, industrial- cell 515 468 9154 They came out to look at the barn and by the time Missy came home at 1 the barn was painted. I went in to town at 10:50 and they were power washing the barn. I waited from 11:15- 12:15 to visit with the superintendent and invite him and his family to the home school picnic. I swam half a mile, biked 10 miles and ran 2 miles. I should be able to do the Triathlon on Saturday. Just need to rest the next couple of days. Denny and I chilled with Mandy when he got home from owkr and tried to solve the world's problems. I took Laura to Wednesday night church. Pictures of me and Dad. One with Craig and one with a Mississippi Northern. Also the barn before and after painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment