Sunday, August 26, 2012

Promotion Sunday

No donuts this am... just too slow. I worked on lesson plans before church. It was promotion Sunday. I am planning to go to the high school class this year. There were 24 in the 2-5 year old class. I had unwelcome riders in my car and so I took the ham and bread into the church building during church. When I got home I got out the vacuum and carpet spray. Luke and Karen stopped at the farm to visit and pick up CSA vegetables. Great to have less for us to process. We started to clean the house, take out trash,move furniture and vacuum. About 3:30 I headed into Bomgaars and the hospital. While I was visiting Howard, Mildred came to visit. I stayed for a while and then went to the school. Denny came in about 5:15. The nurses said Howard may be going home tomorrow. Mandy is going with Denny to Omaha, but would be able to take Dad home in the afternoon. We'll see.
ut

No comments:

Post a Comment