Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Monday ... Day at home

Missy and I went to the rec center and swam for an hour. Then home. Today I finished reading math book. I kinda skimmed how to determine that areas of parallelograms, trapezoids, circles, volumes of cylinders, surface area of a cylinder, and volume of a rectangular prism. If I haven't needed to know it in the last over 50 years ... I wonder about the nessissity of learning the formula now. Guess I would just gooogle it if I really needed to know. Worked in flower garden cutting strips of carpet to 24 inches and putting them on newspapers. Hopefully they will keep that weeds down in the walkways. Transplanted sunflowers to area on west side of garden. Planted dahlias from Keith. UFFTA Several of them broke off in the process. Pretty happy to get that all done. I have only one empty row in the garden. Thistle down has flats for sale, so maybe I'll get some more plants there. Denny came home from work and went to the computer to look up information. Pictures are from later in the week when Grands were at Arthur City Park during Grandpa's noon hour and Grandpa walking with the kiddos at Odebolt Creek Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment