Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

Denny fixed sausage and cheesey eggs for grands. Then for Father's Day he wanted to give them a ride on his motorcycle. Torren rode into Arthur with him. Kane rode around Arthur on his lap. Haley rode home with Denny. Then we changed cars and headed to Atlantic to meet Matt and Becky. Gail and Bruce met us at the Pizza Ranch too. For Father's Day I bought Denny a cup of coffee and he bought himself a new shop vac. At home he washed the pick up and jeep. I ran the section. Keelie redeemed her self. I was still holding a grudge beacuse she tripped me and I fell while jogging. But tonight Keelie headed off two dogs that were chasing me and barking. Denny spent afternoon washing his pickup, trailer and the Jeep. See video following. For everything I was not when Keelie tripped me up. http://www.godvine.com/Christian-Athlete-Takes-a-Fall-But-Still-Wins-the-Race-378.html When I got home safely I worked on making samples of the heavy paper cutter that Nancy sent my way. Hopefully I will find a home for it at the library or elementary school. Pictures are of Grandpa's cheesey Eggs, Donuts before Saunday school, A single parent father having his 2 boys dedicated at church on Father's Day. Very cool. and Grands on the Harley.

No comments:

Post a Comment