Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Got stitches out .. Car to Carroll

I was up for daily devotions out on the deck. Day flew by and I am not sure what I did. I went to folks and loaded up boxes for Dose garage sale. Met with her at 10:30 at a storage unit near the car wash. She said she would mark items and let me know what she could give the estate for the boxes. At 9:30 I got my stitches out. Dr. Josh Smith said to keep an eye on the spot. If it changes he may have to go in and take some more off. When I asked in the future when I fill out forms,"What should I say?" He said it was not enough to mention. Missy was in town with kids and bikes. I gave her a call. I ran the trail. Then stopped to say Hi at the city park before I headed home. At home I mowed that lawn. Denny came home about 2:30 to drive Grandpa's tractor to Carroll. I had an appointment for an oil change for the Pruis. I got to Carroll about 4 and went to a couple stores. There was a Iowa sweatshirt for $1... It was cute so I got it even though ... and I bought several shirts for grands at $.25. The car was done and Denny had made it to Carroll. We went to eat Mexican before heading home. Also made a WalMart run to get fruits for Grands visit. At home I put together a vase of flowers for Lynzie who is getting married on Saturday. Her wedding colors are peacock feathers. Great to have CSA refrigerators to cool my flowers. I am so happy when I got in, Missy helped my order a blogbook for 2012. The sale of 20% off ended today. Most of the time was spent picking out a picture for the front and back. SO good to have it ordered. So two things on my summer list are completed. Read the math book and ordered Blog book. YEAH!!!! Pictures are of flowers I put together for Lynzie, the tractor at the sale, a wagon at the sale and the flower garden in June with all the rugs down as week inhibitors, ugly, but I hate to mess with weeds in the row.


No comments:

Post a Comment