Friday, June 14, 2013

Short term tummy problems, then a fun day

Yes, I was lying in bed kinda awake at 3 am and Torren come in and said he didn't feel too good. We went back to his room and I went to get a bucket for him when I heard ... too late. In to the bathroom and washed those sheets and shirt. It was a lot of red. I asked him what did he eat that was red and he said tomatoes and red and yellow peppers. I remembered that Rose J. had commented that is was great to see a kid love vegetables ... he had a big plateful of red and yellow peppers. Nice to snuggle with a sweet grand. He sat on my lap as I read my daily Bible. We went to bathroom when he was sick again and when we came back to living room I asked him where her wanted to be. He said he wanted to sit on my lap as I read my Bible. So sweet. Lets see what a day will bring. For breakfast we had Chocolate cereal something and chocolate milk. Grandpa had gotten them for the kids. About 9 3 big Grands helped Missy and Phillip plant sweet corn by the unit. Torren stayed with me and Brooks,Sebastian and Kane. We played outside. At 11 they came back and kids played pilgrims? out in the windbreak. 12:30 and we went to Arthur park to have lunch with Denny. Missy brought the 3 little ones home and I took 4 bigger to Lakeview beach. It was beginning to storm so after a short time in the water I thought I was lighting in the distance so we played on 2 nearby playgrounds. Then to the city park, kids really like the big circle barrel. Went to Thistledown, then home. Kids called folks and watched movie while I fixed supper. We ate with Jensens. Fresh mixed garden salad, spinach, asparagus, watermelon, rootbeer floats, and French dip sandwiches. Anabel was starting to feel punk after a long day and perhaps a stomach bug. Pictures are of a fun day. Thank you. Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment