Sunday, June 23, 2013

My Shining husband ...

It rained last night. Hopefully the biting horseflies are gone. I have more and more color in my flower garden. Went out and got enough for 3 small bouquets for the front of church. Only had Amy and Grace for SS. so we went across the street for donuts. I had seen Sparkies had good donuts when we took the Grands before SS. After church we had a great salad, then naps. When I got up, I walked the garden. Missy headed out to run the section and I thought that would be a good thing for me to do too. So off I went ... very slowly. When I got back Missy and Phillip were cleaning the van and getting the canoes ready for a Crawford Creek dipping. Denny and I headed to Arthur for Fire department supper. Then to prayer time at church. I told Denny I was going outside. After a while he came out. With stuff to shine. His shoes ... The guy loves to clean, shine and polish. So 30 minutes later he had 5 shining pairs of shoes. Bugs are getting bad, I think I will go in too. I forgot to mention that as he shined, he listened to Car Talk and laughed all the way through it. Great entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment