Saturday, June 22, 2013

Nice not to work at a job on Saturday

I got up and didn't stop going all day. Nice day, but I am tired. Mandy and Jason ran a half marathon today. I think they used starting blocks. Hope they had their steps down before going over the first hurdle. I weeded in am and planted daisys. Missy was working on her class all day. Before lunch I took pop to share and The Boxcar Children to the coop and read it to the grands. Denny mowed at the unit. We really didn't stop for lunch. I mowed and he to chain saw to some trees at the unit. It rained about 3 and so we stopped and sat on deck for a while. Then it stopped and Denny took tractor and blade to flatten out some of the ruts up at the unit. I headed to Stephanie's to help pull weeds and be a sounding block to listen to her ideas. We were plagued by biting flies at her home. But when I got to my home and tried to plant 26 small asters in the flower bed ... The biting horse flies were terrible. I will never make it during the tribulation when the scorpions will sting and people will die because of their pain. I was yelling and swatting and shaking but the flies were awful ... I think once they tasted my blood they kept biting and coming for more. I took a long hot shower, afterward I still hurt. Luckily no welts though. Pictures are of the runners. and tables that Torren and Haley had a their parents garage sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment