Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Got plants???

Up during the night to study .... How strange is that? Told myself I could not nap today. In am I read math and straightened bunk house. Missy wondered what I did with all the stuff. Anabel and I left for a greenhouse road trip about 1 pm. Phillip said to get some plants if I saw good deals on zucchini, cukes, basil, or fall squash. So I did. First went to Boyer greenhouse that was way out in the country. I got 4 basil plants. Then to Thistle Down. I got some vegetable plants of zucchini, butternut, and overgrown cukes. In Lakeview Anabel got a cotton candy ice cream cone. After we got home I started to mow the lawn. We ate hot dogs with Jensens. Then to Wed night discussion group at Loziers. Nice day. Pictures are of Justine and Kevin Anabel eating ice cream cone.




No comments:

Post a Comment