Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pray for Wunschels.

As I look back, it was a good day. So thankful to the Lord. 49 days until school starts and I really don't talk about it around Denny because he has no 49s day of summer. Thank you, Jesus, for my job, Please help me do better at being a sped teacher. Got up and thought about going to rec center early to swim, but no.... Went out and put together flowers that I had picked yesterday. 16 small bunches. Started on 3 larger bouquets. Took grands in to swimming lessons. First to Dose GS. I told each that I would buy them something for a dollar. JUST GOT A PHONE CALL. Don and Peggy Wunschel were in a pretty serious motorcycle accident. A dog ran out in front of them. Peggy- broken leg in 3 places, looking at a 10 hour surgery, Don-broken collar bone, bruised ribs, and checking for internal injuries. Life flighted to Sioux City hospital. Keep them and their doctors in your prayers. We never know what a day may bring. So thankful that I know the Author of the days. After swimming lessons, back home, finished putting flower arrangements together. Bible study at 1:30 to 3:30. Teresa, Susan, Jennifer P., Laura and myself. It was nice to have Susan just wait here until 4:30 CSA pickup. Denny had me drive the 4 wheeler while he sprayed weeds at the unit. Great supper of red waddle out on the deck. Nice day. Lord, Thank you that you are with Don and Peggy each step of the way. May they and their family feel your presence. As Hannah Faith W. U. moves to Lincoln from Omaha to help with a new church plant I was impressed and encouraged by her post... Hannah Faith U.... It's final, folks! This place is no longer ours. Something about your first home makes it hard to leave. The endless memories, roommates and laughs and tears shared here. We brought our baby boys home here and have watched them begin their lives. But most importantly, the Gospel has been shared here and the love of Christ has hopefully been poured upon every foot that has stepped inside. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us with our next home. Ultimately it's His. Hopefully that is the prayer of our hearts, too, that in our homes " the gospel has been shared and the Love of Christ has been poured upon every foot that has stepped inside." Thanks, Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment