Saturday, March 11, 2017

Go ISU

Beautiful am.  4 miles ... 3 laps.  Thankful my knees didn't hurt.  Love updates on Rose.  I went to the hot tub before going with Nancy down for breakfast.  Scrambled eggs, bacon sausage patty, sausage link, blueberry pancaakes, biscuits and gravy.  Unbelievable.  Oh, I forgot hash browns and cheesey potatoes.  Great visit with Mert and Dick.  Pickleball tourney at 9:30.  Joan and I went to the farmer's market.  We split at smoothie and I bought a tablecloth/blanket.  So pretty.  We went to old town Brownsville and found the 8 foot restaurant between 2 buildings.  Rutledge.  Maybe Denny band I will go there for a hamburger.  Back at the trailer I read in the sun while Nancy watched ball games.  Great to see VK's picture on facebook.  Looks like fun.  Jason has been down in KC to watch the tourney games.  Also happy to see the home school picture on face book.  Yea Susan!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment