Sunday, March 5, 2017

Praying

This is what I wrote first thing this am.
      Praying for Missy and Phillip and their 13 day trip to Nepal.  I am so thankful Phillip set up google docs to share pictures.  The picture below must have been in China airport.  They are crossing the time zone and skipping Sunday to land in Nepal on Monday.
     NOPE that's not what happened. Their 10:30 flight to China got canceled.  They spent Sat. night in Los Angeles, Got rescheduled to go to Doha, Qatar at 3:30 arrive at 7:30 pm.  Leave for Kathmandu at 11:25 am and get there about 7:30 pm Tuesday.

It was a gorgeous morning on the deck.  Nancy was still not feeling the best, so we didn't go to the island.  I cleaned the plastic furniture so I could spray paint them later in the afternoon.  I went to First Baptist and visited with the youth pastor.  God works in wonderful ways.  The music pastor who I had met earlier introduced me to the pastor's wife.  As I was visiting with her, I asked her to pray for the flight to Nepal.  It "just happened" that she and her husband had been to Nepal in August 2015.  It made me smile.  Their church went to help after the earth quake.  
     I read for a while outside and at 2:30 we went to a concert of the Valley Voices.  I went to Awana later in the afternoon.  


No comments:

Post a Comment