Friday, March 10, 2017

Island

It was beautiful this morning.  I started to trudge, but my knee hurt so I walked 3.75.  It was good to get the picture from Jensens.  I think they were at sunrise looking the mountains.  At 9:30 we 3 sisters went to Port Isabel.  While Nancy had choir practice, Gail and I shopped.  We ate a Pirate's Landing.  It was raining, so we came home instead of walking the beach.  I finished the book I was reading by Dorothy Gilman, "Mrs. Pollifax, Innocent Tourist".  I pulled all the bedding out of the closet and Nancy and I decided what stuff to get rid of.  That freed up a lot of space.  Nice phone call to Denny and grands about 5:30.  Nice phone call from Matt.  I walked around the park with Joan and then we played pool for a while.  Nancy is watching College basketball. She thinks Jason should sit behind Monte's family so we could see him.   



No comments:

Post a Comment