Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Hendersons Head Home

Mandy called on her way home from work.  Nice visit.  I walked 4.  Gail and Bruce left about 10.  Nancy and I went to see if a bead store was open ... no.  We stopped at HEB before heading home.  Guacamole, the chromebook, a glass of pineapple juice, 75 degree weather, on the deck.  Nice lunch.  Played shuffleboard poorly at 1.  Took a load to the Pantry.  At 3 Mandy and I facetimed while she gave me her 20 minute presentation for the Cherokee hospital staff on childhood obesity.   (final project for her NP)



SURPRISE INFORMATION!!!  We did a google hangout and all 10 of us got the info together.  Nancy and I watched thru Denny facetiming me.  Luke and Karen are moving to Minneapolis.  He starts April 3 with Orbital ATK.   Nice to visit with everyone.  And afterward Luke patiently helped me set up Googlehangout on my phone.  Thank you Luke.  



No comments:

Post a Comment