Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Shuffle board

Up and ran / trudged 2.  Walked some with Gail.  Picked leaves off deck.  At 10:30 I played in a shuffle board tourney.  Dale and I won 3 matches, but lost the one that would put us in the money and finals.  Went with Gail and Monica to Texas Thrift.  Nancy fixed stuffed mushrooms for supper.  PLus garlic toast and tossed salad.  It was amazing to have that great meal out on the deck.  Joan came over and we walked a mile then played pool.  I called Denny when I got home.  He stopped talking to me to take a call from Mandy.  I guilted them into having a 3 way call.  It was so nice to hear their voices.  We talked over 50 minutes.  Jason was doing a 6 mile run.  Nance had taped This is us and  we watched it before heading to bed.  Another awesome day in the Valley.  Just missing Denny.  




No comments:

Post a Comment