Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Luncheon

Ran 3 this am.   I stopped at the pantry.  I was happy when Mandy asked for a picture and Luke posted "Rose's mood can change second to second".  Played pool at 10.  I invited them to lunch next week after pool. About 17 ladies from 4 Seasons ate at Adiolos.  I returned a purchase at the mall.  I called and Tom said he would give me a ride to Awana on the island.  I swam about 30 minutes.  As I swam laps. a grand daughter was visiting and listening to stories her grandparents shared with her.  It was a sweet time.  Tom picked me up at 4:30.  I led some games at Awana,   The music time gals weren't there so they had 2 times to play. The played gagaball the second game time.  I fixed guacamole when I got home.  Quick visit with Denny as he drove home from Arthur.   





No comments:

Post a Comment