Sunday, March 26, 2017

It's really a Sunday ..........

To go with all the past 6 Saturdays.  Hurrah for the Valley!!  Nice slow am.  I got a call from Matt and arranged for Kane to come to NW Iowa with Hirschmans and then to IG, and then meet later in the week to make the Grand exchange.   Coffee and breakfast.  Church at 10:45.  We drove to 77 Flea market after church.  Denny said he was okay with following me and then was amazed how fast I made it down the rows of vendors.  Really, my sandals were starting to give me a blister and I knew I needed to get home to take them off.  I got me 3 favorite produce: avocados, pineapple and jicama.  Then home to finish putting the rest of the stain on the deck.  Uffta!!  Note to self, make sure stain is stirred well before applying.  The bottom half of the can was a different color and glossiness.  I am okay with splotchy.   By the time I get back down here next season it will probably be all worn off anyway.  Denny napped,  I killed time looking on facebook.





No comments:

Post a Comment