Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Pool girls

Up to make onion dill rolls.  I walked a mile.   Mandy facetimed and gave her NP presentation to me.  I think it sounded great!!!  She texted at 9 to say  ... Done!  It went well!    Nancy was busy packing.  I took her to the airport at 9:30.  Then I played pool 10-12.  Ten ladies came for lunch.  Barb, Mary Kay, Sandy, Joan, Marilyn, Monica,  Linda, Marie and Judy (who was not a pool player, but Jan could not make it, so I invited Judy).  I served hot salsa dip and guacamole with chips, egg salad on dill onion buns.  Mary Kay brought dessert, Linda brought veggies, Fruit from Marie, Salad from Marilyn.  The girls liked the pineapple/coconut slush.  They tried the lemonade watermelon slush.  I was glad I had put a sheet over the set table so the plates didn't blow away.  The pool gals left about 2.  The rest of the afternoon I cleaned out the food cupboard and refrigerator.  Uffta!!  I talked to Nancy about 7 pm.  She was at her house. Things from the flooded bathroom were on the living room floor.  The upstairs bathroom was temporarily fixed so it is working.  Justine and Amy picked her up at the airport.  















No comments:

Post a Comment