Saturday, May 6, 2017

Friday saling with the girls!!

Hurrah a Texas day finally!!! It was wonderful outside.  I finished planting the small flower garden and watered the Preen because there is no rain in the forecast.  I still have lots of bulbs to plant.  I tilled the long row so it will be ready to plant tomorrow.  I baked onion dill buns and made spinach artichoke dip.  At 3 I took a quick shower and headed to IG.  I needed to transfer $ from 1 bank to another.  This month has hit me hard with flowers to buy.  :)  I met Missy and kids at the gas station and we were off to Holstein to meet Mandy.  Nothing beats going to garage sales with my girls.  I bought an old sewing machine cabinet.  $15 Mandy gave each Grand $10 birthday money.  They had fun shopping.  Anabel was happy with skates.  Evan got a monopoly game. Brooks bought cookies for siblings and lemonade for others.  At home Denny was washing  the pickup.  Pictures are from soccer the next day.







No comments:

Post a Comment