Sunday, May 14, 2017

To Madison

Seemed like I was pretty busy this am before church.  Washed and put away three loads of clothes.  Cleaned the counter.  Packed my suitcase.  Packed some frozen food.  Delivered some stuff to the basement.  We went for donuts.  I headed to Madison after SS.  Beautiful day for driving.  I got a call from Luke and Nancy and I got to see their place thru a facetime visit,  Mandy called on her way to work, and Matt called to tell about his fun weekend with family.   Becky wanted a day of horseback riding and the girls rode while the guys hiked and explored in a park.  Nancy and I ate a Olive Garden.  I had forgotten how great the food tasted.  Best of all Nancy ordered Taste of Italy and we took home the entree and ate lots of salad.  Great planned overs can hardly wait for a time to eat them.  In the afternoon, Denny rode 40 miles to Carroll and back.   










No comments:

Post a Comment