Saturday, May 27, 2017

Bridge Race

Gail and Bruce gave me a ride to the 5K start.  As I ran I thanked God that I am so blessed.  I had 4 kids running and 2 sons in law and 6 Grands and 2 spectators.  Amazing!  Thank you Jesus!  We came home to chill.  Schrums had gone to visit Darlys.  Denny rode his bike 40 miles to Cherokee.  I got to Cooks about 2.  About 60 adults, 20 kids, the weather was perfect, great food and visiting.  Matt had a flat tire on the way there.  Jensens had Anabel's recital and so some could not be there.  We brought Brooks with us.  After we got home, we worked on answering a bnb question.  Luke came in to the computer room to say hi.  He said he left and went back to his room ... so his parents would not be divorced when he got up in the morning.  He looked up bnb info on his phone and then would text what he found out to us.  Thanks to Luke we are still together.  











No comments:

Post a Comment