Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Garden work

I picked asparagus to take to Mandy's this weekend.  Then I headed to Mapleton.  Bomgaars had State Fair zinnias for sale.  The rabbits ate my zinnias that I had put in the garden.  (Actually, Denny shot 2 rabbits yesterday am.  So happy that they got their just due.)  I met with Karen, Tira and Zoe at Green Acres.   Driving home thru IG I gave Anna and Julie the IAA scores. At home I planted zinnias and dahlias from Keith.  I only have 2 rows left to plant.  Hopefully zinnias and sunflowers that I put in soil blocks yesterday.  When Denny got home he and I made stakes for floral netting.  Nice supper of brats and creamed spinach on the deck.  I met Patrick and Tyler from St. Louis.   Later I met Brad from New London and JJ (Juan Jose) from Idaho.  Great to have bnb.





No comments:

Post a Comment