Friday, May 12, 2017

Home again

Another great day in the Midwest.   Thank you, Jesus, for each day you grant me.  I took Kane into preschool at 8:30 then garage saled until 10:45.  A lot of skanky sales,  guess I just don't know how to pick the right neighborhoods.  It was a fun end of the year tea for Kane.  At the last garage sale I bought a flower tall trellis/stand that hooked to a water hose and sprayed and turned the copper top around.  We met Becky for lunch at McAllisters.  Great meal.  Thanks, Becky.  I headed north and met Gail at HyVee in Atlantic.  When I went thru on Monday the 4  packs of plants were on sale for 99 cents, now they were up to regular price of &1.69.  Uffta!! I got home about 6:15.  So good to see my husband.  Grands came over for baths and we  chilled on the deck with the Jensens.  Brooks and Evan like the water sprinkler. Good day.








No comments:

Post a Comment