Friday, May 19, 2017

Who can turn the world on with her smile?


Who can take a nothing day and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile?

Well, it's you girl and ... you should know it
with each glance  ... and every little movement ... you show it.
Love is all around.

     I slept well in the new double bed.  We left for Karen's hair appointment at 9:45.  It was a nice one and a half mile walk.  We had coffee in the NE Minneapolis area and fed Rose.  Karen put the wrap around me and she helped me put Rose in it.  While Karen got her hair done Rose and I went exploring for 2 hours.  Walked to 3 garage sales and stopped in 6 + stores to look at stuff.  It was so fun to have Rose with me even tho she mainly slept,  This thought fit my feelings...



MY VIEW for 2 hours   so sweet!!!

We came home and Karen fed Rose.  By accident we left the "wrap" where Karen got her hair done.  Luke and Karen went to get it and I told them to go do something.  They went to Minihaha Falls and Rose napped while I took a shower.  Then she and I chilled til the parents got home at 6.  Jason and Mandy got there about 6:45.  We walked to the Red Cow and had great burgers.  Back to the  apartment to visit.  Jason and Mandy took me to Keith's before driving to Erin's in Bloomington. That was so nice.  I really don't like driving in big cities when I have no idea where I am going and my Google maps doesn't work quite right on my phone.  Nice visit with K&J before heading to bed.   


YES ROSE is there, too.  I am sure she was smiling.  




No comments:

Post a Comment