Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Let the fun continue

Another full day in Mo.  I walked the kids/dog down to the bus.  Then to Wallmart to get a trifold board for Torren's famous Mo. person.  We dropped it off at school.  It turned hot and we were outside finding a place for 2 hanging baskets that Becky bought.  At 1 Becky loaded up Jayhawk and Sadie to take to the vet.  X ray and blood work.  Kane helped me clean the car.  I bet he spent 30 minutes vacuuming the inside of the car.  I was impressed.   We put seeds into the garden.  The Grands and I went to the pond to drag moss out of the  water with small fish hooks.  It worked quite well.  They caught 2 toad/frogs and a 5 gallon bucket one fourth full of tadpoles.  It was a gorgeous down there.  Grilled pork burgers, potatoes, guacamole, steamed veggies ... YUM.  







No comments:

Post a Comment