Monday, May 8, 2017

Savannah fun

I woke up because I heard it raining.  Before I left for Savannah I took the covers off the flower beds and picked spinach at the Jensens.  Left about 6:45, got to St. Joe about 11.  Stopped in Atlantic.  Gail was a school, their HyVee store really has a lot of plants.  I may have to stop on the way home.  Kane wanted to play on the  playground at school before we headed home.   Torren came home from school and used my Chromebook to work on his paper of famous Missouri people.  I went to watch Kane cool off at the horse tank.  Becky and Torren were  playing a game of horse with the basketballs.  Haley got off the bus and worked on some homework, and then ran a mile on the mowed trail thru the pasture.  At home Barry came in and got the plugged area out of the sewage pipe about 60 feet beyond the drain.  Denny contacted the bnb er, no answer as to whether they want to use it or not.  But so good to have the repair and cleanup done.  Great weather, beautiful weather, and great meal.  So nice to be here.  Matt Becky and I sat out on the deck,  Denny was doing the same at home.  









No comments:

Post a Comment