Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Play ball!!!

I got up too early and had my devotions and then went back to sleep.  I needed flour and sugar for baking for FM so I headed to town.  I stopped to visit with Judy.  At home  I rinsed the spinach and put it in 14.5 ounce bags.  I rinsed the asparagus and put it into bundles.  I started the drip hoses on rows of flowers.  I finished weeding the south asparagus row.  Washed the bedding and blankets and put them in drawers.  About 4:30 I headed to town and got 2 bags of sand for the sand table.  Grands had said the cat had pooped in the sand.  Uffta!!  Time to get new sand and bleach the sifting toys to disinfect them.  Denny had 3 appointments in IG so I picked him up and we headed to ball games.  First at 6 to Sac City to watch Evan.  He made contact with the ball and got on base.  Twice.  Fun to watch him playing catcher.  Then we left at 6:45 to head to IG where Anabel was playing.  She did a good job of pitching.  







No comments:

Post a Comment