Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Another full day

I had thought I might get into IG by 8 .... Nope,  too nice to stay in bed.  I did make it by 9 for my perm from Anna.  I got DG groceries then met Judy K. at the hospital for lunch.   Quick trip home to put milk in the refrig and get working shoes.  Next to Odebolt care to see Maryann and Paul.  It is their 68? anniversary on Saturday, she thought the 4 yellow tulips might be for that, but nope, I gave them an arrangement that I made yesterday at the hy-Vee class.  I got Grands on the early out. Boys had  haircuts and Anabel and I put a trash bound table and 2 chairs in the car.  Evan went to Larsons to play and we 3 went to IG to help Bob move boxes to a wagon flatbed for an auction on Saturday.  I helped 1 1/2- 2 hours.  Bob treated Grands to ice cream before we headed home.  At home Denny mowed, cleaned out the rain gutters, took the bush hog to CC and put mulch around the south side of the house.  He got so much done.    I met Shane and Minh, our bnb'ers.  She is from Viet Nam.  Nice quieter night at Awana.  Thank you, Jesus, for the youth that come on Wed. nights and bless the leaders who volunteer.


No comments:

Post a Comment