Thursday, September 7, 2017

Full day

I got up at Gail's about 6 and headed north.  Missy called and said there were a few groceries that she would like at Hyvee and so I stopped in Denison.  Next I headed to Dose.  There was a wooden swing for $10 plus 5  pairs of shoes for $1 each.  Such a deal!!  :)  At home Denny was doing major cleaning.  I picked basil leaves and we made 16 - 1/2 cup containers of pesto.  9 gals here for study.  TP DW EP PG Angela SG GA JP and me.   Denny mowed the lawn.  I headed to FM and Denny texted that he was inviting Jen, Ian, and Solomon for supper.  It was fun, he made fried green tomatoes, fixed brats and cajun tipalpia.  Solomon loved the kitties outside our patio door.  They are using our Jeep while their car is being fixed.   

Finally, after having these new Zealand impatience since April ... they are looking healthy and blooming.   UFFTA!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment