Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Xc for Haley

I think Denny is ok with this retirement thing.  I headed to Old Town at 8:30 to pick grapes.  It was a beautiful morning.  Lots of nice people picking.  I left about 10:30 to drive to Savannah.  It was a beautiful day to drive, I stopped to get gas, and stopped to stretch my legs at Galaxy where I got dill weed and bought some plates and quilt kit in Atlantic.  It was so great that Becky met me at their home at 3 and we rode to Haley's cross country meet together.  Haley ran great; eighth place 4:46 time for 3/4 mile.  We went home for a roast in the crockpot.  About 8 I headed north and stayed overnight with Gail and Bruce.  They were in bed and had just left the front door unlocked.  Gotta Love Family!!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment