Saturday, September 30, 2017

Wedding

Fun day!!  Jean and I went to Indianola's farmers market to find that there was a craft sale.  Didn't buy anything but some garlic for Denny to plant.  Then to Zimmermans, but first go to a garage sale on the way.  I got an outdoor work area for the Denny and grill.  It was a trick to get into the car, but we did it.  Jason is a nice boy.  We joined Stephen's mom, Arlene,  and sister Stacy to eat.  We stopped at the apple store, but didn't have time to wait for a slot when they could run diagnostics on the phone.  Stopped and Trader Joes, then to Des Moines to the airbnb that Luke and Karen booked.  They went to the wedding about 5:30.  I got to watch Rose.  I sure love her.  She missed mom and dad, but did go to sleep for the second time about 8:30.  The first time she fell asleep on my shoulder and woke up when I put her in the play pen about 7:30.  Denny got to watch Haley's third place finish in CC. 











No comments:

Post a Comment