Sunday, October 1, 2017

My phone died

Well, I did not have time to check my phone at the apple store yesterday ... but I did today.  Now I am home and my phone is blacked out.  Lord, help me decide.  It is crazy how much I use it.

Luke, Karen, Rose and I left the airbnb about 9 and went for coffee at Starbucks.  Then we ate brunch with the rest of the Goldsmiths.  I went to the apple store after that.  There was a 90 minute wait, so I walked the mall.   Who buys all that stuff?  And why are all the people there when they could be outside in the fine fall weather?  I stopped at Walmart and then Gerdes to get some mum flowers.  Denny had ridden the motorcycle home after church and was at a search committee meeting at church.  When he got home we had lots to visit about.

OH, yes, I went on google and found a youtube that told me how to get the black screen off my phone.  Oh, happy day!!!!  Now just to get the information backed up on the cloud.  When I started it was 6 hours remaining.   Now it is 13 hours remaining.  UFFTA!!!  At the apple store it said to back up files, then upgrade.  One step at a time, but perhaps we will need to buy more storage capacity before it will all back up the info on my phone that has not been backed up for over 360 days.






No comments:

Post a Comment