Sunday, October 15, 2017

Finished scarves

We left for church about 8:30.  I went with Gail and Bruce afterward.  12 of us for lunch at Come Back In.  Coburns joined us and Hendersons.   We finished the scarves for Nancy about 5 and headed to Todd's.  Oh, my, we forgot the ice cream so we turned around and on the way home we saw a house with a purple picket fence.  Nancy had to turn around to show me. Earlier that day I had asked her about having a pink picket fence in front of her house.  Uffta!  I owned up to the fact that often random stuff comes out of my mouth.  Why would I say a pink picket fence?????  My mind/mouth need to both work together and often that doesn't happen.  Faith, embrace and own up to all your failures.  Little sweet Hope has been feeling a little punk.  Her parents think she must be getting her molars.  When we got home, Nan and I sampled the flavored popcorn I got at the farmer's market, watched TV,  and I "putt"sed around with scarves and cleaning.  I sent out a text with pic of scarves to family.  Two responded and so I brought those scarves back with me to Iowa.  Nancy has a craft fair coming up and will take the rest of the scarves to sell there.
Two (of perhaps 4) guests checked into CCF.  Denny had sprayed for flies and had gone back to vacuum the remains.
Another great day.






No comments:

Post a Comment