Tuesday, October 31, 2017

t or treat, mainly treats!

I headed in to IG and Denny headed to Buehlers.  I volunteered at the Orphan Grain Train.  I had known about it since Elfred Meisners used to help there when I worked at the Rec center.  About 8:20 I headed to Odebolt and watched the skits that our airbnb put on at the middle school about financial literacy- loans, interest, credit, debit, spending money, saving money, opportunity costs.  Then back to OT.  They pack up uniform boxes of clothes for shipment to those in need.  I got ham pickles, bread and eggs at grocery store- all necessities for Denny.  He loves his ham sandwiches at 6.  At 4:30 I was at Odebolt care with Paul and Maryann.  Paul was enjoying watching trick or treaters in the big lunchroom where he could watch the dressed up children from the warm comfort of his chair.   Jensens came and afterward I rode in the van with the parents as kids walked from house to house and ran back to van to get warmed.  When they headed home, I headed to Cherokee.  Jack was at Jan and Johns' so I went there, too.  Cute facetime from Erin.  We went in wonderful relaxing hot tub before heading to bed.  








No comments:

Post a Comment