Thursday, October 19, 2017

Full Day

  Up early for devotions and then to Jensens by 6:10.  Missy is taking girls to ISU stem conference.  We got Evan to school by 7:50 for band practice.  Next to Doses where I got some kitchen towels.  At home I put together 20 bunches of flowers for food pantry.  Minh helped me.  At 11 I headed to Schleswig to get sandwiches to take to Julie and Darwin's combiners.  They are in Omaha for Darwin's cancer chemo.  I headed to Arthur and gave flowers to Mary to take to Galva.  I did a quick walk thru Rachel's store and met SG, TP and Elfreida at the Pizza Hut.  Then to Ginny's for study.  At 4:30 I picked up Jensens after library program.  We ate a pizza lunchables on the trampoline.  At home I started soup and Minh was outside so we walked together to Howard the wind tower.  Keelie and 2 cats joined us.  Strange cats!!!  Following us down the road.  I finished the soup and took some to Jensens.  It was slow cleaning up the kitchen while I watched This is us episodes.  Denny put in 12+ hours today.


No comments:

Post a Comment