Friday, October 20, 2017

got yore back, Jack!!!

I was in Cherokee by 7:30 to get the low down of Jack's schedule.  It worked pretty good, they had a daycare schedule from yesterday of when he ate, slept, diapered... so I kinda went by that.  What a sweet boy.  He likes to be outside, so  I put him in the front pack carrier and we went to the patio out of the wind for a while.  After his bottle we talked quite a bit.  He was getting good at responding by blowing bubbles and smiling.  I headed home thru Storm Lake and visited Mandy's clinic.  Nice to see where she is working.  I helped at SOS until 4 and then headed home by way of Arthur to get flower containers from Mary.  I picked up Evan and Anabel about 6:15.  They had fun at the Home school skating party.  Denny got back from harvest.  Worked from  10 am -12pm.  14 hours  I was in bed and out. #bestdayever      Like most of my days!!!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment